Love, Iris: Just Fashion Now Clothing Review

SLIDER


12/21/18

Just Fashion Now Clothing Review


Jacket:  c/o Just Fashion Now | Boots:  c/o Just Fashion Now | Women Sweater:  DressHead


When the weather turns chilly I'm always wearing a cute jacket or some adorable boots. I'm always looking for the perfect jacket and boots for the chilly weather. Today I’m partnering with Just Fashion Now! to share my favorite statement winter outwear. This coat is soooo warm and I'm loving it. You can take off the faux fur and just wear it as a cute jean jacket. I wore it on a vacation and it was perfect. The boots I got from them are so adorable too, they are a great spring and fall boot. I loved how this website has the cutest clothes for great prices! Check them out soon!







Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design