Love, Iris: Tips for Traveling & Hiking

SLIDER


10/23/18

Tips for Traveling & Hiking

I received compensation from Aleve to write this post. All opinions are entirely my own. #NeverBackDown #Aleve #CollectiveBias #advertisement
aleve gel tabs, aleve muscle and back relief, aleve tablets, canada, hiking, hiking in canada, lake, traveling, vancouver,


It’s always travel & hiking season and that usually means that when you're on vacation you end up walking, hiking and doing a lot of things that you don't normally do when you are at home. I have been on a whole bunch of trips where I ended up hiking up a mountain and exploring the area. I always try to do as much as I can within a city or multiple cities if I can. We can end up in difficult situations when we go on adventures, you can suffer from a sore back, or muscle pains from hiking too long, sprained ankle, etc. That is why I bring Aleve Back & Muscle Pain everywhere I go. I put my whole self into each day and I'm not going to let back and muscle pain sidelines me. Aleve Back & Muscle Pain offers all-day pain relief so you can overcome your tough pain and put your whole self into each day. Aleve Back & Muscle Pain is now available at Walmart. Only Aleve offers up to 12 hours of pain relief in just 1 pill*. All Day Strong, All Day long. *Among leading OTC brands, based on minimum labeled dosing. Use as directed.


aleve gel tabs, aleve muscle and back relief, aleve tablets, canada, hiking, hiking in canada, lake, traveling, vancouver,

For traveling and hiking, you will need certain essentials. Here are some of my tips and tricks for traveling and hiking.

My Ultimate Tips for Traveling and Hiking

1. Always wear the right footwear whether you are traveling and hiking. Make sure when you are hiking you wear good hiking boots or tennis shoes. When I am traveling, I usually end up bringing a pair of running shoes and sandals that are comfy for walking all day.


2. Stay Hydrated! When you go on hikes, long walks or anywhere that tends to be hot, I would suggest carrying water in your backpack. Water is an absolute necessity, especially when hiking.

3. Sometimes we experience pains and aches when we are going on vacation, sitting on long flights, walking more than usual, etc. I experience back pain just from carrying my backpack, so I rely on Aleve Back & Muscle Pain for relief.

4. Prepare a First Aid Kit where ever you go especially on hiking and road trips. In my first aid kit, I will always have Aleve, band-aids, hand sanitizer, a bottle of rubbing alcohol, baby wipes, gauze, and tweezers but add as many things as you think you might need.

5. I love to bring some sort of snack or even a lunch if it's easy to get to. My favorite items to bring are a bag of trail mix, a sandwich, chips, and some chocolates.

6. If it's going to be over 100 degrees, I would suggest bringing sunscreen and bug spray. I put a lot of sunscreen on my face and of course bug spray, especially if you decide to wear shorts and tank tops on your hike. I always end up bring sunscreen or bug spray to tropical countries, you will end up with tons of mosquito bites if you don’t, so being protected will make your vacation much more enjoyable.


7. Bring a sturdy backpack.

8. Sunglasses are a must and for protecting your face and eyes.



9. Bring a cell phone wherever you travel, just in case there is some sort of emergency.


10. I always have an extra charger wherever I end up going. I bring a portable one that lasts for multiple days. This is a great way to keep up with loved ones from far away during travels.

11. For hiking, I would suggest getting really good socks. If you end up getting new hiking boots or shoes, you will likely end up in blisters. The key to preventing blisters is getting a great pair of socks.

12. Train your body for every hike. Always start on an easy hike then work your way up to harder and more difficult hikes.

13. Make sure when you go downhill you go slow. Your body ends up wanting to go faster when you’re going downhill which can hurt your knees.



Like I said before, I sometimes suffer from minor back and muscles pains usually while I’m on adventures or after I'm done. Thankfully, Aleve Back & Muscle Pain will be in my bag wherever I go on my adventures. Aleve has allowed me to do things without having to worry about the pain the next day. It has given me gratitude to enjoy life without the fear of pain!

aleve gel tabs, aleve muscle and back relief, aleve tablets, canada, hiking, hiking in canada, lake, traveling, vancouver,


I love the fact that Aleve comes in liquid gels, tablets and an arthritis cap that is easy to get off if you have pain in your joints. These bottles come in a variety of sizes so you can pack it up in any bag is necessary for your travel and hiking needs.



Don't forget to check out this awesome Rebate and Sweepstakes:


To claim rebate: purchase two (2) Aleve products (80ct or larger) at any retailer between 9/15/18-10/31/18 on a single receipt, and text ALEVE to 555888 to receive submission instructions. Rebate: one (1) $5 Walmart eGift Card. Rebate offer valid 9/15/18-10/31/18, while supplies last. Limit one rebate per person. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. eGift Card subject to printed terms. Reply STOP to unsubscribe or HELP for help. 4 messages per month. Msg & Data rates may apply.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes starts on 9/15/18 and ends 10/31/18, Legal residents of the 50 US/DC 18+. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules https://neverbackdownrules.pgtb.me/6SMMd8. Visit https://neverbackdown.pgtb.me/GRxbhS to enter. Legal residents of 50 US/DC only, 18 years of age or older




Where have you traveled or hiked around? Are you going to grab yourself a bottle of Aleve Back & Muscle Pain on your next adventures?

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design