Love, Iris: How running has Transformed my life!

SLIDER


2/27/18

How running has Transformed my life!

Just a little transformation pic for you all today. I used to hate being in swimsuits, even bikini’s, after running for a year I’m now loving my body and actually seeing more muscles I didn’t ever see before. The difference in these two pics is that I physically felt better, and also mentally feel better in the second picture. Working out is a huge stress reliever for me and it’s almost like a quick little therapy session each day. I knew I had to make a few lifestyle changes and not go on some crazy or extreme diet to do this. I did running every other day for a year and now I’m growing to like it, I hate it still, but it has gave me some growth to my body and it motivated me so much when I started seeing a change in both my inner self, and my body! The biggest advice i would give to you is to actually like it even if you hate it. Running just sucks big time, but making myself go to the gym or outside and having a positive outlook on it makes it awesome. you guys all have the best weekend and get a little time to spend on yourself! Love you all!


transformation, running, how running made me loose weight, losing weight, before and after, running exercise, exercise,

1 comment:

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design