Love, Iris: Fitglam 50s Retro Polka Dot High Waisted Bikini Swimsuit for Women Tankini Swimwear

SLIDER


9/3/16

Fitglam 50s Retro Polka Dot High Waisted Bikini Swimsuit for Women Tankini Swimwear

I am 5”9 and curvy at the bottom from being a ice skater, this swimsuit is so cute, I just got the wrong size on accidentally, I would suggest getting your size, the top for me is not working well, but i don’t have bigger breasts so it’s harder to wear it if you are flat chested. This will be really pretty on a plus size girl or anyone, but it will make your body shaped perfectly! I got the polka dot and red bottoms and its so cute, I got a size 12, but I thought it was from a china company, so I didn’t know if I should go up a size, I’m usually a small or medium depending on the swimwear, but it was way to big on me, I had to put a hair tie on the bottoms when I put them on for the photos. I would suggest getting your actual size or a size down.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design