Love, Iris: Womens Striped Wrap Style Pencil Envelope Skirt

SLIDER


5/29/16

Womens Striped Wrap Style Pencil Envelope Skirt

I purchased this Striped Envelope Skirt in Black and White stripes. I love this skirt, I would wear a bodysuit with it, so you don’t have shirts rolling up if you tick your shirts in a skirt. I got it in size medium and it fits perfect! It’s really nice and a great look for a professional look or just a summer look as well. This will be great for campus walking and being in class to be comfy. The texture is really awesome, it’s perfect quality. I thought it was going to be thin but it’s not, so you don’t have to worry about it being seethrough. I still wouldn’t wear pink underwear or anything colorful, but it’s so cute! I’m excited about my purchase and hope you will too!
Got this for free for a review of it!
Get yours here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/product/B01BH7R6XI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design