Love, Iris: My Fall Wish List I'm Craving...

SLIDER


10/1/14

My Fall Wish List I'm Craving...

Fall Wishlist

Outfit Details:
5) White Heels  | 6) Asymmetrical Skirt | 7) Striped Sweater  | 8)Plaid Scarf |
9)Lace Up Riding Boots  | 10)Monochrome Heels | 11)Grey Sweater  |

 Items I'm Just Loving:





Hello Wednesday! Today is my favorite fall fashion items! I already have some of these in my cart such as the lace up riding boots, the skirt and a couple more I found. I'm really excited for more layering essentials, just wishing it was a little cooler to wear layers, instead of being warm. I hope we get a fall, I hate it when Utah randomly goes from summer to winter instead of going in different seasons ya know?! Hope you enjoy this wish list!



6 comments:

  1. Nice wishlist!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have that asymmetrical skirt... I really need to make a fall wish list, so I can think about what I want to buy for this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wishlist, fall is the best! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very similar jacket!! I'm digging that long white and black stripe top. My wish list includes hoodies galore, and some boots.

    - Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some awesome pieces to have. I especially would love to own that wrap skirt. It's gorgeous and versatile. Thank you so very much for linking up with the Thrift Sisters Link Up. We hope to see you again.

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design