Love, Iris: Time For A Party Outfit

SLIDER


4/9/14

Time For A Party Outfit

Time for a party outfit, mod cloth, statement necklace, party dress, party outfit idea, purse, watch, heels, floral dresses, rebecca minkoff bag, mod cloth pieces, mod cloth shoes, mod cloth dress,

Necklace // Watch // Shoes // Purse // Dress //




Oh my goodness how adorable is this dress! I was scrolling through some cute party dresses, and I was like YES! It's only 40 bucks too, which is amazing! I thought this whole outfit would be something great to wear for a party, girls night out, or even a date!
Lets talk about the necklace, I love the embellishments of it, plus it would be amazing to wear it with this dress. I love how the statement pieces go so well with anything.
I've been behind on post's, I got way to busy with classes and homework and tons of tests. It's almost finals, so I might be late on some things. I just need to pass and be happy, even though this semester my only lowest grade is a A- in Trigonomentry. But other than that they are all A's.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!
XOXO













2 comments:

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design