Love, Iris: Pink and White With A Touch Of Chevron

SLIDER


4/7/14

Pink and White With A Touch Of Chevron

Today's post, I'm wearing this cute white frill skirt, girls-night out look for you guys. I love anything pink with stripes and a pop of white. This frill skirt is just specatular from Forever 21. Don't you think? It gives your body that curvy touch, even though I do have curves, it accentuates your body so well. It's made out of marvelous material! 
white frill skirt, white flare skirt, chevron scarf, pink textured sweater, cottonwood heights, pink sweater, pink and white outfit, cute, long curly hair, bellami hair extensions, bellami hair,
I really wanted to make this skirt show better, and why not just put this pink sweater on from Kohl's, I tried tucking it in, but the photo's looked really weird with it tucked in, so I just let it have the loose fit in it to make it look more casual I guess. These ankle booties from Lime Lush Boutique make this look so much adorable put together. I put this huge infinity chevron scarf from Deb Shops, it's super warm and cozy. You neck will feel 10X more warmer, and you will be like awww heaven if it's freezing outside. I love any scarf that just pops out in photo's! 
white frill skirt, white flare skirt, chevron scarf, pink textured sweater, cottonwood heights, pink sweater, pink and white outfit, cute, long curly hair, bellami hair extensions, bellami hair,
white frill skirt, white flare skirt, chevron scarf, pink textured sweater, cottonwood heights, pink sweater, pink and white outfit, cute, long curly hair, bellami hair extensions, bellami hair,
I really didn't know I was doing the classic "s pose" in this photo, only when my photographer was like, "Did you know this is the S pose?" No I didn't but now I do, I tried doing it in my next photo's that I did last weekend, but it didn't work out like this. Anyway's I got the 22'' Bellami Hair Extension's, and put my 20'' in it to, to make it more thicker, even though the 22'' are really thick, I thought it would be more amazing to have more and more hair. Yes, it's really hot wearing them, but it's okay, if you want amazing huge hair; I guess you need to put all of them in LOL. They are so amazing, they make my hair curly; with my normal hair it never stays curly, only when I'm in the bathroom. Then I go outside, goes back to straight. No fun! Now I can wear my hair with curls that last longer! :)
white frill skirt, white flare skirt, chevron scarf, pink textured sweater, cottonwood heights, pink sweater, pink and white outfit, cute, long curly hair, bellami hair extensions, bellami hair,


Photo Credit: Edward Eliason Photography
Pink Sweater: Kohls
White Frill Skirt: Forever 21 (Pretty Much The Same Skirt)
Pink Ankle Booties: Lime Lush Boutique
Chevron Scarf: Deb Shops

Linking up with  #FundayMondaywatch out for the woestmansMonday Mingle , Creative Mondays , Two Birds , Peacoats and Plaid , Karly Kim , Simply Lulu Style , The Pleated Poppy , Get Your Pretty On , Because Shanna Said So  , What I Wore , Walking in Memphis , Morning Gossip , Style Sessions , Monday Bloom , My Greatest Hits , Mondays Must Haves , Wild Wednesday , It's Tuesday Link UP , The modest mom blog , Weekend Shenanigans , Monday Mingling , Fashionably Modest , Lets be friends! , Visible Monday , Just another hat , Monday Madness , The Style Record , Tell All Tuesday , Stylish Tuesday , Totally posted tuesdays , Visible Monday , Color Blind , More pieces of me On the daily express . Plane Pretty , Sharing Style CC McAfee Thrifters Anonymous Madness Monday!

Here's some Pink Sweaters and White Skirts I'm Loving:


I have some giveaways that you should check out:

Come join my awesome giveaway to Mall of Style
20 people will win $10 to their store!!!
Giveaway Listed Here

11 comments:

  1. Love the little ruffle on the edge of that skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous ensemble Iris. That skirt and top are so cute. Loving the chevron scarf (I want one) and the retro peach bootie-shoes are too cute.

    Have a Great Week, Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guarantee you Iris, you could drop out of school and be a model for dang sure. I love that flippy skirt. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit Iris, love your shoes :)

    Thanks for linking up ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, feminine look! And your hair is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Love the skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. As if your hair couldn't get any more perfect! Killing me over here!
    Love the outfit - the scarf was a great touch!
    carylee | morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are soo cute!! I could never pull those off!!

    seng | http://www.sengerson.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I invite you to add your link to my Tuesday linkup. It is for fashion bloggers only, great way to meet new bloggers and enlarge our community. Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i looove this outfit! pink and white together is one of my favorite combos :) love the flare of the skirt

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design