Love, Iris: Pale Pink and Blues

SLIDER


7/11/13

Pale Pink and Blues

Today's outfit is totally simple just a fun top and some blue jeans to add to the mix. You can see how I styled these jeans (Here , Here and Here ) These pants are sooo comfy, they are soft and anything you'd expect. I got them at Macy's and I love anything from Macy's and Dillards Jeans they have the most softest and most amazing styles. Expensive but worth it if you want a good pair of jeans or pants. I probably have way too many clothing from Macy's but I love that store, and plus they kinda act like RcWilley when they have sales all the time! I love this top, wish it was more brighter pink but it will do! In the photo of the purchase it looked more pink than pale, but you gotta live with what you bought lol. 


”Old
 Outfit Details:
Top: New Age Queen  (here)
Jeans: Macys (Similar)
Shoes: Macys 
”Old


”Old


”Old

1 comment:

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design