Love, Iris: Chiffon Pink with Cut Out's in the Back

SLIDER


6/10/13

Chiffon Pink with Cut Out's in the Back

Happy Monday Everyone! I started the rest of my classes today, so I might post later than usual on the days I go to school in the mornings. But anyways, this is about my clothing, not my classes, hahaha, Todays outfit's I was sooo excited to do, I got this shirt from winning the New Age Queen Contest so I was like YAY, when I saw I won...I got to pick out a shirt I loved and I thought this was Way cute, plus the back is to die for, it has cut outs In the back  and it's braided so it's Way cute, plus the material is SO comfy that you can wear it in the heat of the summer.
Anyways I hope your having a wonderful day
See ya tomorrow
XO


Top: New Age Queen (Here)
Tee: Down east Basics (Here)
Leather Leggings: Kardashian Kollection (Here)
Sandals: Macys
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design