Love, Iris: Black and Yellow

SLIDER


6/7/13

Black and Yellow

Yes that song is such a fun song to listen to, but anyway this post is about a black and yellow dress. This dress is sooo comfy, plus it's long, so you can wear it with or without tights, but today I decided to make it look a little fancy with the tights. The dress is very soft, and plus it's made very well. It's by the Kardashian's so I love any of their dresses, they make the most made well clothing, plus you can tell it would last for a while of all the stitching and all.
Sorry for all the photo's in the same place, I have sooo much homework and It's hard to leave and go and do homework, I'm trying to get all my math homework for the semester done this weekend, so I can just concentrate on tests, and my other up coming classes starting next week.


 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Kardashian Kollection (Here on Ebay)
Tight's: H&M (Similar)
Wedges: Dolce Vita (Here in Brown)
 
 
Hope your having a spectacular day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design