Love, Iris: My Hair and Care

SLIDER


3/22/13

My Hair and Care

So I guess I will do a Hair care and what I do, I do not use Conditioner, because it makes my hair super oily, so I usually just have shampoo that makes your hair last for a couple of days of not washing it. So I found a shampoo at Walmart by Organix, it's the coconut oil one or the Moroccan oil one. I used to love Head and Shoulders but I would always need to wash it everyday and that's not good, so I tried millions of shampoo's but now I found one that lasts for like 3-4 days of not washing, but that's with my hair, it's very thick and straight.
So the curling iron i use is from Sally's Beauty Supply by Plugged (Here) so you can see if it works for you hair, and it lasts for a couple of days. I don't use dry shampoo, it doesn't work on my hair for some odd reason.

But this is the curls that the Sally's Plugged curling iron does to my hair.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely curls
    visit my blog some time ,it would be my pleasure to have you there ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely hair! .. the curls are beautiful :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design