Love, Iris: Wear Me Pro Cat Eye Sunglasses

SLIDER


10/14/16

Wear Me Pro Cat Eye Sunglasses

These sunglasses are my favorite ever!!!! They are so cute and the cat eye sunnies are the new thing these days! The case is so cute that go with them as well with a screw driver and a keychain and a cloth. They are non polarized frams and they are perfect for all occasions even with my fancy dresses. It's crazy how they look like $450 pairs but they are just what 12 bucks! HOLY COW RIGHT!!! I love them so much. They are pretty big, so if you love the oversized sunnies then you will love them. I'm obsessed with these and how oversized they are. Great with oversized sweaters too! I got the gold/rose color and they are fantastic. When you are outside they turn more gold then rose, but hey it's all good! They are still cute. They don't bother my ears at all either.

Get yours here: Sunnies


sunnies, wearme pro review, wearme pro sunglasses, cat eye sunglasses,

sunnies, wearme pro review, wearme pro sunglasses, cat eye sunglasses,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Sunglass Hut

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design