Love, Iris: Aztec Scarf Review

SLIDER


9/30/16

Aztec Scarf Review


This scarf is soo and soo warm! It’s so perfect for the upcoming winter season we have here in Utah. The only thing I wish about this scarf if it was much more big, I thought it was going to be huge, but its still cute, just only sits on my neck instead of on my chest how I like it. Its still a cute one, I love aztec design and this is great. It’s a really heavy scarf, so if you live somewhere that it will be cold, this is perfect for that condition, if you get like up to 70 degree’s for winter, I wouldn’t suggest buying this since its super cozy and keeps you really warm. You can wrap it around 2 times and its great if you love it around the neck! Other than that, it’s a great scarf. I got this for free for review!
Get yours here: Aztec Scarf



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design