Love, Iris: Womens Drape Crew Neck Basic Casual Short Cap Sleeves Stretchy Mini Dress Review

SLIDER


3/25/16

Womens Drape Crew Neck Basic Casual Short Cap Sleeves Stretchy Mini Dress Review

First of all, you can't find quality clothing like this for this price. The material is thick, no faults and is described and looks like the photo. It says it’s a Mini dress, but it goes below the knee, but you can sinch it up to where you want it to be. I would definitely go a smaller size, it’s a bit big, but depends on your body type. I got a size Medium and i’m 5”10 and this is what it looks like on my body in the photo. I could stay with a medium or just go a size lower, kind of big, if you have small breasts. It might fit different on someone with a larger top. It’s really stretchy though. Definitely would recommend this for someone going to a wedding, or just casual and dress it up differently. You can even add a jean jacket with the mint and still look chic.

I got this for free and all my opinions are my own.

Get your dress here: Bodycon Dress

Womens Drape Crew Neck Basic Casual Short Cap Sleeves Stretchy Mini Dress, midi dress review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design