Love, Iris: Leopard Lovin'

SLIDER


2/22/13

Leopard Lovin'

Hello there gals! I decided to bring out my wild side and sport these fabulous leopard leggings for all of you of course!! I was in complete comfy mode so I had to pair it with a classic white tee (but I would of paired it with a black shirt, instead of white, but I was in a hurry, since class was like 20 mins to get to, so I kinda just said mom hurry lets take a photo real quick) then pair it with a leather bomber jacket, or you could pair it with a long black jacket, and of course my long straight hair.


Bomber Jacket: Ambience Apparel (Similar)
Scarf: Forever 21 (Similar)
Lace Shirt: Down East Basics (Similar)
Leggings: Charlotte Russe (Here)
Shoes: WantedShoes (Here)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design