Love, Iris: Clothing Haul: Red Dress Boutique and Fashion Nova

SLIDER


5/28/19

Clothing Haul: Red Dress Boutique and Fashion Nova

I'm super excited about this clothing haul. I know its just three items, but I thought I would start out with these items. I decided I'm going to be doing clothing hauls that I buy, especially on Amazon. That will be later. I love finding great deals and these items are less than 40 dollars! I hope you enjoy my review on these 3 items!

Red Dress Boutique Haul

clothing haul, red dress boutique, red dress boutique haul, fashion nova, fashion nova haul, suede jacket, lace dress, eyelet top, on the go moto jacket, spanx faux leather moto leggings, Find A Way White Eyelet Top



This dress is super freaking cute right?! I got a size small and I would stay true to size or go down a size, it's a little bigger on the waist, but it still works well on anybody. I'm 5"10, this dress goes slightly above my knee's, so if you are on the shorter side it would be longer maybe. I think this dress would be perfect for a wedding or even just casual. I am definitely going to be wearing this dress everywhere now! Especially on vacation!

Dress: Red Dress Boutique  | Shoes: Here  | 



clothing haul, red dress boutique, red dress boutique haul, fashion nova, fashion nova haul, suede jacket, lace dress, eyelet top, on the go moto jacket, spanx faux leather moto leggings, Find A Way White Eyelet Top

This top would be a perfect pair even with a skirt for work, today I decided to wear it with moto leggings. I got a size Medium and it's a little on the loose side, so I would definitely stay at your own size, or go a size down. It's a little hard to get off, but it works to maneuver in it. It's made very well, it also has lining inside, so you can go with a white bra and you won't see it! I really love it, this will be perfect for my new work outfit. 

Top: Red Dress Boutique  | Leggings: Nordstrom  | Shoes: Here  |   

Fashion Nova Haul



clothing haul, red dress boutique, red dress boutique haul, fashion nova, fashion nova haul, suede jacket, lace dress, eyelet top, on the go moto jacket, spanx faux leather moto leggings, Find A Way White Eyelet Top



This jacket is super soft! If you are looking for a jacket that's pink and that goes in the all the seasons, definitely check out this jacket. Fashion Nova has such cute and great quality jackets. I haven't really bought a lot from there, but this jacket was a must have in my closet. The jacket is suede so I wouldn't wear it in the rain or anything that will get it wet, but I would wear it during the other times when it's not raining. It would go great with the dress above too! I can't wait to wear these!


Jacket: Fashion Nova  | Leggings: Nordstrom  | Shoes: Here  |   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design