Love, Iris: Amazon Review: Under Armour Breathe Lace Training Shoe

SLIDER


3/22/19

Amazon Review: Under Armour Breathe Lace Training Shoe

These are my favorite sneaker I have ever owned. They are a tad tight, but I went to a 9.5 and they are fine. I think the more you walk in them and break them in, they will be fine later. I would suggest going half a size or a whole size up for a better fit. Depending on your foot, but you can always return them and exchange them as well. They have a cushion in the sole so you will be walking on clouds while wearing these. They have different colors, but I love these colorful ones! I get so many compliments on them.

Get them on Amazon here: Under Armour Floral shoes
If sold out get them here: Under Armour Floral shoes

Under Armour Floral shoes, amazon, amazon fashion, shoe reviews, amazon shoe reviews, under armour review, under armour, work out shoes, running shoes,

Under Armour Floral shoes, amazon, amazon fashion, shoe reviews, amazon shoe reviews, under armour review, under armour, work out shoes, running shoes,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design