Love, Iris: Clear Water Kayaking with Get Up and Go Kayaking

SLIDER


11/27/18

Clear Water Kayaking with Get Up and Go Kayaking

My trip to Orlando is usually all about Disney and Universal. Since I have been to orlando 5 times in the last two years, I decided to look up adventures to do in Orlando. One thing that caught my eye was Clear Kayak Tours, yes clear water and clear kayaks! I was like I totally wanna do this! So I hope this adventure leads you to do this and you will have a great time! This adventure will be so memorable! 


get up and go kayaking, kayaking, clear water, crystal clear water, clear kayak tours, tours in orlando, orlando adventures, orlando, florida, florida adventures, outdoors, clear water kayaking,



This is such a unique way of exploring Orlando!



get up and go kayaking, kayaking, clear water, crystal clear water, clear kayak tours, tours in orlando, orlando adventures, orlando, florida, florida adventures, outdoors, clear water kayaking,


Before we got onto the water, the guide told us what to do if we never kayaked before. I have done kayaking before, but I've never done tandem kayaking and that was interesting. He gave us instructions on how to paddle. The tour we went on had my boyfriend and I and another couple, so it's not a big tour which is nice. I try not to book really crazy tours because I hate being in groups of 100, because some people are slow or they want to go fast.
get up and go kayaking, kayaking, clear water, crystal clear water, clear kayak tours, tours in orlando, orlando adventures, orlando, florida, florida adventures, outdoors, clear water kayaking,

He also told us we will see some cute animals and we might see an alligator, which I wish we saw, but the gator didn't come to join us. For everyone asking, the owner said that the alligators are afraid of humans and won't attack you if you are worried about going on this trip. Of course, you still need to beware of all your surroundings as well. There are snacks, turtles, bears, deer and other random animals you might find since it's a forest. 

get up and go kayaking, kayaking, clear water, crystal clear water, clear kayak tours, tours in orlando, orlando adventures, orlando, florida, florida adventures, outdoors, clear water kayaking,


 While we started, we went down the stream slow, because it's a huge arm work out when you go to the top of the trip. This tour is two and a half hours so you can take as much time as you need. The tour takes you to different places 

get up and go kayaking, kayaking, clear water, crystal clear water, clear kayak tours, tours in orlando, orlando adventures, orlando, florida, florida adventures, outdoors, clear water kayaking,

I love how clear the water is and the key to having clear water is limestone. This was really refreshing water when we were in it. You can swim all day, drink it and it doesn't have that sulfur taste and smell. I didn't think they had such great water till I did this tour. 





I hope you enjoyed this little piece of Orlando and that you can do way more than just Disney and Universal! Don't forget to check them out here: Get Up and Go Kayaking Tours

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design