Love, Iris: My GoPro & Travel Gear Guide

SLIDER


6/15/18

My GoPro & Travel Gear Guide

Hi everyone! I'm now getting pretty good at taking photos on my own and with someone too. I usually use my iPhone 8 plus or my GoPro depending on when and where I'm at. I use a normal camera too, but I love using the iPhone 8 and GoPro and recommend these the best for traveling. So, I've decided to list the items I use and some other's that you can get and use!
Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments below :)

3-way mount, accessories, cameras I use, gopro, gopro cameras, gopro gear, gopro hero 5, gopro waterproof housing, iphone, iphone 8, my travel gear, selfie stick, travel gea, what to travel with,


GoPro I Use



Most of my photos are taken with a GoPro, and of course, you will know the difference between my phone and a GoPro. They usually have a fisheye lens and make everything round. What you can do is stretch your arms behind or above yourself and take a photo. I love that the GoPro you can use it with your phone to capture it. You use a wifi that's already built into the GoPro (not internet wise) but more of a Bluetooth wifi. The quality is amazing and of course, they are waterproof and almost destruction proof. Here's the one I use which is the GoPro 5. This has been my first GoPro and decided to get that and got a great deal during Thanksgiving time to get it.

GoPro HERO5 Black, gopro hero 5, gopro cameras, gopro, 3-way mount, gopro waterproof housing, cameras I use, iphone 8, iphone, accessories, selfie stick, travel gea, gopro gear, my travel gear, what to travel with,



GoPro’s Hero 5 is great for starters. Its waterproof, but I would definitely get a waterproof housing if you want to go diving or snorkeling. It also has a built-in touchscreen which is also waterproof too. There is a voice command feature, but I haven't used it, but if you like using voice command then go for it. Plus I use my phone as the remote to capture my photos. The pictures are pretty magnificent and obviously, you need to brighten the photo but it works and does a great job.

gopro hero 5, gopro cameras, gopro, 3-way mount, gopro waterproof housing, cameras I use, iphone 8, iphone, accessories, selfie stick, travel gea, gopro gear, my travel gear, what to travel with,

iPhone 8 Plus Camera

Yes, I still use my phone for taking selfies or using it with a tripod. I don't think it matters what you use, just be confident and use it!

Apple iPhone 8 Plus 256GB Gold AT&T (Certified Refurbished)





It does sound silly to say I use the iPhone but the iPhone 6-10 makes the best photos and they look professional as well. I love using it.

This is the photo i took with my iphone 8 plus:
3-way mount, accessories, cameras I use, gopro, gopro cameras, gopro gear, gopro hero 5, gopro waterproof housing, iphone, iphone 8, my travel gear, selfie stick, travel gea, what to travel with,

 Accessories


I also added some of the accessories I use on a daily basis or when I go traveling, they are easy to store and keep around. So, I typically use a selfie stick and now I have the 3-way mount which is freaking awesome. It turns into a tripod or a selfie stick or just a camera holder. So here's, some of the items I use for travel photography.

Selfie Stick 

Bluetooth Selfie Stick, atongm Mini Cell Phone Selfie Sticks for iPhone X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6/6Plus/6s/6s Plus/5S, Galaxy S5/S6/S7/S8, Google, Huawei ect(Blue), GoPro HERO5 Black, gopro hero 5, gopro cameras, gopro, 3-way mount, gopro waterproof housing, cameras I use, iphone 8, iphone, accessories, selfie stick, travel gea, gopro gear, my travel gear, what to travel with,

 GoPro 3-Way Mount Selfie Stick

3-Way



GoPro Waterproof Housing


Chargers I use

instaCHARGE 8800mAh Dual USB Power Bank Portable Battery Charger - Purple

I love this charger, I call it the Purple Monster because you can charge 2 items at the same time and it lasts a week. If you charge it before you go anywhere it'll last a long time even if you use it all the time.

Waterproof iPhone Case





Since I don't have an otterbox or anything for my iPhone, I got this Iphoen waterproof case and it works wonders. I've swum with it and my phone has been dunked in the ocean, streams, rivers, and anything really and has never had a leak or anything. My phone was perfectly fine and it's a great thing to get and its cheap too!


Micro SD Card


SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC UHS-I Memory Card (SDSDXXG-064G-GN4IN)

I hope this helps with what I use for all my traveling photography gear!
I'll be making some other posts of the fashion, camping and other gears I use for my traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design