Love, Iris: Phoenix and Snowflake Arizona Road Trip Solo Adventure

SLIDER


4/18/17

Phoenix and Snowflake Arizona Road Trip Solo Adventure

phoenix, downtown phoenix, scottsdale, solo trip, solo adventure, road trip adventures, road trips by yourself, mesa, arizona, petrified forest, snow flake, tempe,


I had a fun time in Phoenix area. I flew into Phoenix in the early morning on Thursday April 13th, 2017. Then I went and got a car rental (the cute black Volkswagen). I also texted my friend Teresa, and she's one of my favorite fashion blogging friends on instagram and I had to go meet her! She's such a wonderful and amazing woman. Anyways, my road trip consisted of, Phoenix, Downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe and Snow Flake. I didn't get a lot of photos of the petrified forest, but I got one good shot of it. My boyfriends parents couldn't do a lot of walking, so I just took one that would work well! I would suggest going down there in Snow Flake, they have a lot of old types of towns and of course so many national forests that you don't want to miss out of! The flight from SLC to Phoenix is about a hour, which is great and you can get lots of deals for those flights too.
I hope you enjoy my road trip!
Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow more of my travels via instagram.com/loveirisblog






phoenix, downtown phoenix, scottsdale, solo trip, solo adventure, road trip adventures, road trips by yourself, mesa, arizona, petrified forest, snow flake, tempe,




phoenix, downtown phoenix, scottsdale, solo trip, solo adventure, road trip adventures, road trips by yourself, mesa, arizona, petrified forest, snow flake, tempe,


phoenix, downtown phoenix, scottsdale, solo trip, solo adventure, road trip adventures, road trips by yourself, mesa, arizona, petrified forest, snow flake, tempe,







1 comment:

  1. I decided to travel by car in Arizona or Seattle ... now I will definitely go there

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design