Love, Iris: Whats in my bag for a date night featuring Poise

SLIDER


7/26/16

Whats in my bag for a date night featuring Poise

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SeizeYourPoiseMoment #CollectiveBias
Poise thin-shape pads, impressa, poise impressa, poise impressa bladder support, poise stop leakage,  whats in my bag, whats in my bag for date night,


Every time I go on date with my boyfriend, I always need to bring everything with me. I bring everything from my birth control to all my make up and everything, you never know what will happen, so I pack everything. I even have a suitcase in my car for different clothing. So today, I'm going to show you what I pack in my purse for a date night and I hope you enjoy it.



Make Up & Make Up Brushes 

I like to keep my make up with me, just the easy ones like: Foundation Brush, Blush Brush, Mascara, Tinted Moisturizer--This is the easiest to put on and it will look like you have foundation on and not feel cakey, also this stuff is great for the 100+ heat going on and your make up wont look runny on your face.
Sunnies

I always have so many sunnies with me, but these sunnies I will always keep with me. It's always sunny and wearing contacts, the sun glaring in your eyes are horrible. So for me, keeping sunglasses with me is a must!

Perfume

I love perfume, but the bottles I own are way to chunky and big to carry around, so if you have a perfume that is a tiny bottle is a must, it's always good to feel refreshed and why not keep your perfume handy with you.




Lip Gloss

Lipgloss is always a holy grail product, I love having something on my lips if I'm not wearing make up either way, because it will keep your face looking amazing and having something moisturizing throughout the day is a plus too!




I’ve been seeing lately some light bladder leakage starting last year, like when I'm coughing or just laughing really hard. Keeping these thin shape pads are perfect and easy to just take with you just in case some leakage happens from laughing with your boyfriend. I laugh so much, so this will happen a lot and these pads are going to be a must have if you have leakage. 

These are my must haves for a date night or even on a regular basis and also this will keep your dresses or jeans dry with the Leak-Block technology and keep good odor control as well!

When it's time for some more Poise thin shape pads, I will pick them up at a local Rite Aid and of course they are in the isle where make up is so it's a perfect place to pick both at the same time. These pads and impressa are found by the pharmacy in the Family Care section.

Being out and about for date nights every weekend, I always need something that will be comfortable for myself and when I go hiking or anything active and to stay in the right place all day long. With the Absorb-loc core, it will lock away the wetness and odor for those day's you are going on a long hike or bike ride.

So, these were all the things I keep in my bag for date night and even every day outings. I hope you enjoyed my post about what's in my bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design