Love, Iris: 18k White Gold Plated Halo Engagement Ring Review

SLIDER


4/27/16

18k White Gold Plated Halo Engagement Ring Review

This ring looks like a really real engagement rings! It’s so cute for all the time wear and pretty dresses. This ring is non-tarnishing so it won’t make your finger a different color. I’m usually allergic to certain rings or anything and I haven’t had anything happen, so I believe it’s great for allergies. If your like me this is a great ring for you. I usually never wear rings cuz I start getting rashes but this is perfect. I put another band I have for a wedding ring, and it looks great with it. I love it and it stands right up on my finger. I have really long fingers and got a size 8, I think a 8.5 would be good to fit all my fingers, but it will work on my ring fingers and middle. So if you want to wear it on all finger’s I would suggest going up a half size or a full size. All together it is just so cute! Can’t wait to wear it all the time with my fancier dresses! I got this ring for free and all my opinions are my own!


engagement ring, engagement ring review,

engagement ring, engagement ring review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design