Love, Iris: DressLink WishList

SLIDER


9/8/15

DressLink WishList


Have you guy's ever heard of DressLink?! This post is a wish list of all the products I love from their site and want to have from DressLink. I love how this site has so many great deals and for such steals on their site! Everything is low prices and you will fall in love with their stuff! Check out the products down below because I know you will all love them and theres a link on the bottom and the top of each photo so you can click it and check out the colors and more :) 
Let me know which one you love the most :)

1. This Hip Cut Out Asymmetrical Skirt is so cute right? I'm obsessed with it and totally need this skirt in my life for summer :)

Hip Cut Out Asymmetrical Skirt, dresslink, dresslink wishlist, wishlist, asymmetrical skirt, jackets, winter coats, skirts, pretty outfits,

2. I've been a huge fan of these types of skirts and they are pretty great check out the Stretch Bodycon Short Skirt in so many colors!
Stretch Bodycon Short Sexy Slim Mini Skirt, dresslink, dresslink wishlist, wishlist, asymmetrical skirt, jackets, winter coats, skirts, pretty outfits,


3. This Faux Fur Long Sleeved Coat is perfect for winter time! I totally need to get this in my closet right now! 
Faux Fur Long Sleeved Coat Jacket, dresslink, dresslink wishlist, wishlist, asymmetrical skirt, jackets, winter coats, skirts, pretty outfits,

4. I've seen this Hooded Zip Jacket Everywhere and always tried finding it and now I have found it! It's such a cute jacket and seems really warm too! 
Warm Outerwear Hooded Zip Jacket, dresslink, dresslink wishlist, wishlist, asymmetrical skirt, jackets, winter coats, skirts, pretty outfits,





1 comment:

  1. I've ordered from those places in the past and the sizes really aren't true at least not for US women. I use medium and the jacket I got my arm didn't even fit the sleeve, but the pieces are totally great looking for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design