Love, Iris: My Favorite Items From Shopbop.

SLIDER


4/8/15

My Favorite Items From Shopbop.

I have bought some items from Shopbop! I did buy some karen walker sunnies this week, because they are having a  huge sale! It's the friend and family sale going on and you can They are having a huge sale and it's 25% off all your order! Which means everything will be super cheap when you check out. Use code: Spring25 at check out! 
I'm obsessed with pastel colors and these are perfect especially that dress...I'm swooning over the dress! :) All these are perfect for the whole year, with a jacket or a coat!
Hope you enjoy my items I have in my check out bag!
Clothing Links Below:
Shopbop Sale, shopbop, shopbop wishlist, wishlist, summer wishlist,

Check out the fun and coolest sunglasses at shopbop (HereOr just AviatorsRayban Brand

Check out the sweaters that are similar or the same one here:

Victoria Beckam Accessories:

Matthew Williamson Aviators and more:

Love Tory Burch? Check out this satchel:

If you love #5 you gotta check out all of the Alice + Oliva Suede Pumps (I'm loving them)

Loving the watches at shopbop, check out these Marc Jacob ones:

Bracelets by: Joomi Lim:

Necklace from Deepa Gurnani Necklace!

9-Is already sold out so here's some cute kate spade ones:
Love this adorable maxi dress check out Shosanna Maxi Dress:

1 comment:

  1. I love (NEED) that dress!!!! I'm heading over now!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design