Love, Iris: White on White with a Pop Of Color

SLIDER


3/4/15

White on White with a Pop Of Color

frill hem skirt, white hem skirt, cream cropped sweater outfit, american eagle blanket scarf, blanket scarf, pop of color outfit, pop of color, perforated booties, white on white outfit,
Photos by: Edward Eliason Photography
Outfit Details
Sweater (similar // similar) | Skirt (similar // similar) | Blanket Scarf (similar \ similar)  
...
This is another fun cozy outfit to wear during the fall and winter time and even going on a date!
Man, my dating has been horrible....EVERY GUY is a jerk that takes me out on a date it's like seriously? 
Any who, this will have to be a different post I will post about how my dating has been going...and so far it SUCKS!
However, this outfit is adorable right? I love this frill hem skirt I got from forever 21 like a year ago. I also got it in black as well. The white skirts are a little tricky with tucking a shirt in and you can still see it. Oh well...It happens, i'm not perfect!
Any ways, hope you guys are having a wonderful day and middle of the week!
So excited for this weekend, I hope you are too!
Linking Here 
Similar Items:



Outfit Details
Sweater (similar // similar) | Skirt (similar // similar) | Blanket Scarf (similar \ similar)  
...
Linking Here 
Similar Items:









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit dear!!
    Love the color...
    New post : http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/2015/03/rings-tings-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design