Love, Iris: Shopping With Me: ShopBop WishList

SLIDER


3/20/15

Shopping With Me: ShopBop WishList

I'm obsessed with shopbop, they always have the cutest deals for anything on their site and even coupons to go with it too while shopping. I did order Karen Walker Sunnies (#5) which I'm totally stoked about. They are super cute and I am in love with huge sunnies. I don't look good with little sunglasses, but oversized ones I'm obsessed and they look great on round shaped faces. I would definitely recommend these sunglasses. Anyways, here's my wishlist I definitely need in my closet. :) Hope you love all these items.
Clothing Links Below:

Shopbop Wishlist,shopbop wishlist, shopbop, dresses, sunglasses, karen walker sunglasses, karen walker sunnies, karen walker,
 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |  8 |  9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 

Similar Items:





2 comments:

  1. absolutely love the dress and the heels! Fabulous wishlist honey xx

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design