Love, Iris: Shopping With Me: The Perfect Spring Shoes

SLIDER


2/24/15

Shopping With Me: The Perfect Spring Shoes

I'm super excited it's time for spring wear and who doesn't love shoes; especially heels? If you know me I'm always looking for the perfect heels for all my spring outfits and I love to buy them! I found these adorable heel's and I was like OMG I need half of these heels in my life especially the top row and #5, 7 & 8 for sure need to be in my closet. I always love strapy heel's since they support my ankle way better then non strap heels. However, I hope you love these shoes as much as I do! :)

The Clothing Links Are Below:
The Perfect Spring Shoes, ankle strap heels, booties, heels, perfect heels for spring, shoes, spring heels, spring shoes, what shoes to bring for vacations, what to wear for spring,


Clothing Links:
one  |  two  |  three
four  |  five  |  six
seven |  eight  |  nine
ten |  eleven  |  twelve

Similar Items I'm Loving:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design