Love, Iris: My Christmas Wish List

SLIDER


12/10/14

My Christmas Wish List

My Christmas Wish List, arrow inspired outfit, Christmas wishlist, felicity smoak inspired, what I am going to buy,

One | Two  Three  | Four | Five  | Six 
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Not sure about you, but I love finding christmas presents for myself. Since I have no significant other why can't I just buy whatever I want right?! My parents & sister tell me what they want for christmas and it's super easy for them and then I'm like Well I want something, so here's some items that I'm craving.
I love watching arrow, well Felicity Smoak wears the cutest dresses and I found one of her dresses the fit and flare aztec dress and I'm craving it, so cute for summer wear! I love fit and flare dresses.
I'm really wanting all these items and I believe I will be getting them as soon as I go shopping online!
Happy Shopping and Happy Holidays to you and your family!
I'll be posting outfit posts next week, sorry for the delay!

More Items I'm craving:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design