Love, Iris: #WIW ! Weekly Outfits! & Exciting News!

SLIDER


8/23/13

#WIW ! Weekly Outfits! & Exciting News!

So Next week I get to start shadowing Doctor's and PA's, I'm sooo excited, I finally can get to shadow and do it for about 2 years or before I graduate. I have to have shadowing hours for my application for medical school, plus my grades and all my "Patient Care Hours" which I have over 2000+ hours in that field!  So this is very exciting that they said I can do it, it kinda took a while to find out if I will be able to shadow but they finally wrote me a email saying YEs you can do it, just fill the application then you can come when you can! Wahoooooooo!!! Anyways Sorry there's only 4 outfit's, I've been super busy with Fall Semester, I have to go to class Monday- Saturday so it's a bit difficult to post or take photo's! Anyways I hope your having a wonderful week! Xo


-Monday-
| Skirt: Forever 21 () | Top: Forever 21 | Wedges: Macys ()|

 -Tuesday-
 | Top: Jcrew () | Skirt: Forever 21 | Heels: JcPenny () |

-Wednesday-
| Dress: Kardashian Kollection () | Wedges: Macys |

- Thursday-
| Chambray Top: Macys () | Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Inspired by Tess () |
| Sandals: Macys |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design