Love, Iris: Chambray mix with Chevron

SLIDER


8/13/13

Chambray mix with Chevron

YAy for Chevron! I love this skirt, it's one of my favorite and go to skirts. It's so comfy for Summer and for Fall as well! Probably have to put leggings underneath so your not cold! But this outfit is perfect for a fall cold day, or if it's like 75 degree's. I love this chambray top it's sooo amazing and comfy and makes any outfit pop. Yes I did put a pop of blue color! Anyways, I gotta go get my books for fall semester,(ewww) Books are sooooo expensive, it's ridiculous, one of my books this semester is 205 dollars it's like really?! Oh well, sucks that all new edition's gotta be expensive. Hope your having a great day! See you tomorrow for my Fall Semester Outfit!!! :D
 Skirt: Windsor (Here)
Chambray Top: Macys (Similar)
Blue Top: Forever 21 (Similar)
Shoes: Macys



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design