Love, Iris: Chambray Outfit's

SLIDER


6/28/13

Chambray Outfit's

Today I'm doing some of my fun chambray post's. The link's are on the bottom of each photo's, to see more of the outfit and details. I love chambray it goes with everything and it's so light for fall and spring, and some time's for summer, but when it's 100 degree's not so much, but it's always a fun pair! Hope you love my chambray post's, tell me what you would wear with your chambray if you'd like to chit chat about chambray at the bottom of my posts! I didn't have anytime to post a new outfit post since I thought I had a big exam yesterday, but my math teacher postponed the test, so I was like WHAT!!! But I will have more next week! Toodles!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design