Love, Iris: Skirty Chambray

SLIDER


4/17/13

Skirty Chambray

It's the middle of the week again. These were the only two photo's that came out a little better, so hopefully you like them. I love this chambray top I bought at NY & Co, it is sooo soft, wish you could feel it through your screen. But I thought it would be SO cute with a black skirt, or lace skirt. I bought this lace skirt at Shopko for 15 dollars on the clearance rack. Such a fun deal there, that place always has sooo many mark downs even on their Payless shoes as well.
Xoxo

Chambray top: Ny&Company (Similar)
Lace Skirt: Shopko (Here)
Wedges: Material Girl (Similar)

button

2 comments:

  1. I love that pretty lace skirt and I love that you paired it with chambray. Thanks for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I love the darker chambray...haven't seen that yet!! Thanks for linking up your chambray outfit to the Trend Spin linkup!

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design