Love, Iris: Leopard Blues!

SLIDER


2/20/13

Leopard Blues!

Can you believe this, I bought this dress for 7 dollars at H&M it was supposed to be $20, but it was on sale for 7 I was like I gotta have it!! I was like WOW What a steal!!!
It was original 19.99, but 7 was a steal gotta have them, and found these 200 denier tights there too, gotta go get more!!! I would put a tweed or a houndstooth jacket over this if you own one, I need to go buy one, if I can find them anywhere. If you know where I can find a Hoodstooth Jacket, please let me know, I'd love to have one!!! A good Fitting one.
Or you can pair it with leopard flat shoes, which I need to get some, and some studded black flats, and a studded black ankle boots from dsw, that I will buy this week!!! Can't wait, I'm almost to 6k points on my dsw, so Can't wait till that happens!!!
XOXOX!!!
Dress: H&M (sold out)
Tights: H&M(Here)
Shoes: Material Girl (Similar)
So this bottom one is kina a little crazy, the wind blew super harsh, so sorry for the awkward photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design