Love, Iris: Candy Layers + My Favorite Pointed Heels

SLIDER


8/7/14

Candy Layers + My Favorite Pointed Heels

ami clubwear, ami clubwear heels, blue dress, candy colored dress, heels, holiday bvld, mint dress, pointed heels, the girl that loves,
ami clubwear, amiclubwear, white pointed heels, white heels, pointed toed heels, ami clubwear heels, heels blog, pretty,
the girl that loves, mint dress, candy colored dress, holiday bvld, heels, pointed heels, ami clubwear, ami clubwear heels, blue dress,

the girl that loves, mint dress, candy colored dress, holiday bvld, heels, pointed heels, ami clubwear, ami clubwear heels, blue dress,
ami clubwear, amiclubwear, white pointed heels, white heels, pointed toed heels, ami clubwear heels, heels blog, pretty,
ami clubwear, amiclubwear, white pointed heels, white heels, pointed toed heels, ami clubwear heels, heels blog, pretty,
ami clubwear, amiclubwear, white pointed heels, white heels, pointed toed heels, ami clubwear heels, heels blog, pretty,

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Have you ever looked at a dress and be like..Hmmm this reminds me of pop rocks and cotton candy. Yes, I was like OMG, these reminds me of lots of candy and I just love candy. It's a really fun dress though. I love the skirt part where it just stays put up and puts layers every level. It's so darn cute though. Lets now go and talk about these amazing bad boy pointed shoes.

Your probably like, Iris has so many shoes. I do, I really do, but I love shoes apparently. I really love shoes, they make any outfit just pop or just make them girly. These shoes are just a really pretty pair of heels. I don't own any pointed heels and I found these and was so excited. Yes, AMIclubwear is such a fun place to go shopping at online, they have new arrivals everyday and sales like crazy. I really love their door busters, because they are from 5.99 to 13.99 and you can't go wrong with any of those items they have on there.  I love their clothing and shoes, and these heels are perfect for a great romantic outfit, going to a fancy type of party or you can even make them casual wear as well. 

Similar Dresses



20 comments:

  1. Such a fun dress! The layers are so cute! And those shoes look great with it!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pairing of the soft chiffon dress with the opaque black tights. Your favorite pointy pumps are some of my favorite shoes you own, as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting black tights on to really make the shoes pop was genius, and I love that dress sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is gorgeous on you, I love how feminine it is... the shoes really do pop with the tights and I love the little buckles on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are simply perfect. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can never have too many shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never noticed this dxmall bag on you before. I saw it on the site. But very cute! You look like you are ready to go to a fair and chomp down on some cotton candy. Rachel xo http://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/yellow-2/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing wearing this outfit :)

    Hugs, Adeline Longer from www.aderomania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this dress, so very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing dress :)
    xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hair is so long and mermaid-like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress! Gorgeous on you :)

    MJ // www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colour of that dress, it's beautiful! x

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit, its all wonderful! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those shoes are terrific! I miss wearing high heels. A few years ago when I still worked in an office setting every morning people would come in to see my shoes. I had so many shoes!!! I've sold or given most of them away over the years. I enjoyed my visit to your blog. Hugs and thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. Watch for your feature on Monday xo P.S. I posted my new giveaway Friday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are some AWESOME shoes!!!!!! Yes, my weakness is shoes as well, aaahhh... Thank you for linking up with us at Thrift Sisters. Hope to see you there this week again!

    Thrifting Diva
    www.thriftingdiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My Lovely! How gorgeous do you look in this dress! Such a great color and style!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Iris this dress is so feminine with the colors and the ruffles. The heels are the perfect touch with all those straps. The white definitely stands out against the black tights. Very cute! ~Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design