Love, Iris: My Favorite Items Under $35!

SLIDER


7/16/14

My Favorite Items Under $35!

Today's post is about my favorite sponsor Ami Clubwear! They have the most adorable clothing! I know they have clothing that are club wear but they do have regular heels and clothing too! Here's a couple of my favorite item's I'm just dying over! Plus Everything on this is all under $35, there's one that's just $70 but everything else on this is all under $35! Be sure to check them out, they always have tons of sales every week on their items! Hope you love this! :)
Use Code to get 45% off your order: MNSTR45
Shoes I'm Loving, accessories, ami clubwear, bags, Boots, dresses, favorite clothing, favorite iems, heels, my fav items, shoes, sponsor items, what i'm loving, cheap clothing, under $35,

Boots for fall and Winter I'm loving, accessories, ami clubwear, bags, Boots, dresses, favorite clothing, favorite iems, heels, my fav items, shoes, sponsor items, what i'm loving, cheap clothing, under $35,

My Favorite Shoes under $10, accessories, ami clubwear, bags, Boots, dresses, favorite clothing, favorite iems, heels, my fav items, shoes, sponsor items, what i'm loving, cheap clothing, under $35,

Dresses I'm Loving,accessories, ami clubwear, bags, Boots, dresses, favorite clothing, favorite iems, heels, my fav items, shoes, sponsor items, what i'm loving, cheap clothing, under $35,

Jeans I'm Loving, accessories, ami clubwear, bags, Boots, dresses, favorite clothing, favorite iems, heels, my fav items, shoes, sponsor items, what i'm loving, cheap clothing, under $35,
My Fav Bags, accessories, ami clubwear, bags, Boots, dresses, favorite clothing, favorite iems, heels, my fav items, shoes, sponsor items, what i'm loving, cheap clothing, under $35,

Anchor Bag // Turquoise Floral Bag // Black and White Hand Bag // Wedges //

Other Item's I'm Just Loving:





Linking up with: ShannaPleated PoppyCute and LittleGet Your Pretty onAnnKimba Likes

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Thanks for linking up with Mid Week Muse! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to replace my knee high boots but I'm struggling to find ones that will accommodate my largish calf muscles. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great selection!
    thank you for sharing!
    Really lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cobalt jeans are adorable! Thanks for joining Wardrobe Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove all these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJuly 19, 2014

    I love the nude lace up wedges. Great items, which I could have them all. Shannon x

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design