Love, Iris: Pop Of Neon Green

SLIDER


4/2/14

Pop Of Neon Green

Pop of Neon Green, neon green outfit, pop of color, leather jacket, outfit layout, outfit, casual outfit, flower purse, ankle boots,

Lime Green Leather Jacket // White T-Shirt // Booties // Purse // Jeans //

Here's some other clothing items I'm loving:



I love this outfit, I could see myself wearing this during the spring or fall time. I love anything that's a pop of neon colors, they make you have a pizzazz which is awesome! I don't own any distressed jeans, I always feel like they will just rip into capri's, but maybe I will try them sometime, but these looks so cute, plus I love the color of the jeans. After pairing the shirt and jacket and jeans, I thought it would be fun to wear these fun ankle boots with a cute purse to make it a bit girly! Who doesn't like anything flowery on your purse?! I'm trying to loose weight on my legs, so soon when they are in better shape I will make more outfit's that I actually wear on the go, and wear pants instead of skirts and dresses, which I love wearing but I don't wear skirts or dresses in the winter every day, so my plan when I get my legs in better shape for photo's I will do more outfit's with jeans, or capri's or what not! :)


3 comments:

  1. Love the jacket and distressed jeans!
    I usually wear jeans vs dresses or skirts. Even though I love dresses!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the neon there. It would look good with your Peter Pilotto dresses.Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically Fabrics clothing are cool, soft, comfortable to wear.. Anyway thank you so much for sharing this information...
    occasion dresses

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design