Love, Iris: Pink Ruffled Coat

SLIDER


12/10/13

Pink Ruffled Coat

Brr. It's chilly! Well here's a fun little coat I bought at target the other day! It's so adorable and so warm! Plus it has the cutest pleats at the bottom. I should of gotten it a bit smaller, but I can go exchange it! I just have long arms and no coats ever are long enough only if I size up. I wish it could be summer! I am not a fan of winter, plus driving in it is just miserable! Anyways finals are this week, gotta get studying! See you tomorrow! :D

ankle booties, ankle boots, booties, heavy coat, pink coat, ruffle coat, target, bag, snow, snow days, snowy,

ankle booties, ankle boots, booties, heavy coat, pink coat, ruffle coat, target, bag, snow, snow days, snowy,
Coat: Target (Here in Grey)
Leggings: Forever 21 (Here)
Boots: C/o Deb Shops (Here)

Don't forget to join my Vinca USA Jewerly Giveaway!













6 comments:

  1. Hello, I found your blog through Grab a Friend Blog Hop. I followed you in Bloglovin, btw :))

    http://dianereyes.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable coat, and outfit! You look FABULOUS!!

    xo-Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is adorable!! Very pretty and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute coat. Target is the bomb-diggaty!

    Brittney
    http://www.bsknees.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is lovely =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lite pink coat and color combos. Simply stunning lady...!!

    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design