Love, Iris: José Eber 25mm Wand Tutorial

SLIDER


11/20/13

José Eber 25mm Wand Tutorial

Sorry for the mirror is all dirty, was in a hurry was running late for work, so I didn't have time to clean it, so I apologize. Anyways, I won this curling wand a couple weeks ago, and I love this curling wand by José Eber, and I'm just obsessed with it! Yes my hair is super hard to hold a curl, but this did it's job, and I'm proud it did do well! I think i need some sort of curling spray that will hold it for long since my hair is just sooooooo straight! But it worked really well, and the curls are just a fun wave! My hair tends to do this type of curl, so hope you can see them in the photo's! I didn't have anyone to hold my phone to take these so I leaned over the sink to do these photos hahaha! Anyways hope you enjoy this fun


curling wand, curling iron, 25mm wand, 25 mm wand, review, curling iron review, cute, jose eber, José Eber, curls, long hair, hair style,

curling wand, curling iron, 25mm wand, 25 mm wand, review, curling iron review, cute, jose eber, José Eber, curls, long hair, hair style,

curling wand, curling iron, 25mm wand, 25 mm wand, review, curling iron review, cute, jose eber, José Eber, curls, long hair, hair style,

Don't forget to join my Pure Yogi Giveaway (Here)


Wand: C/o José Eber (Here , Similar , Similar)
Polka Dot Top: Forever 21 (Similar , Similar , Similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design