Love, Iris: Review: Mustard Jersey Dress Review From KBTrends

SLIDER


4/3/16

Review: Mustard Jersey Dress Review From KBTrends

Who doesn't love a cute little mustard dress like this one? This is perfect for a fall night out, or any type of outfit in fall. It screams F A L L. Just add some brown boots and maybe some high stocking with it and your ready for a cute fall day and play in the leaves. The material is really good, it's not too thin, but it has lots of room to move in. I got a size medium and it's perfect for me. I'm 5"10, so its great for someone as tall as me. It goes above the knee, but I would wear some sort of spandex shorts just in case it lifts up. It might be longer on someone shorter than me, but maybe not. I would definitely recommend this and the company to anyone. They have some really cute clothing and guess what?! They have amazing prices as well. So don't forget to check out KBtrends, for all different types of clothing that you will love. Soon I'll make a how to style this, didn't have lots of time since it's almost the end of the semester :)

I got this for free and all my opinions are my own.

Get your dress here: https://www.shopkbt.com/collections/dresses/products/mustard-jersey-dress 


kbtrends, mustard jersey dress, mustard jersey dress from kbtrends review, dress review, cute,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design