This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #KYTrySomethingNew #CollectiveBias
Relationships are never easy. When you find your perfect soulmate, it takes lots of love, appreciation, trustworthy communication, and a friendship. I have been with my man for almost a year. The relationship is sometimes up and down and some days it's amazing and other times it's just okay. A great way to keep you and your babe on the right path is to get out of the house and go spend some time together on a date night or go on vacation. Then, you can spend lots of alone time together.
Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out what he and I can do together for fun, just the two of us, days or nights. Sometimes I say we should have a picnic at a park, or watch fireworks, or watch the stars at night. That's why I'm going to list my 12 go to date nights. I have a really busy life with going to school (almost applying to medical school next year), working as a PT assistant, and blogging, it is pretty tough to find time for dates.
We always try to find the perfect date night and anything super fun that will make us much closer. So I'm going to put some of my date night ideas in this post for you. If you’re in the same boat as me, then these might help you in your present or future relationships...Hopefully!
I'm obsessed with giving presents to people, including the special guy in my life. So I bought the K-Y® TOUCH® and thought "Why not put this in a gift to spend a little more intimate time together?"
Head to Walmart with your $2 off K-Y® coupon to purchase K-Y® TOUCH® . You can find it in the family planning aisle. Always try to include some sort of intimate things and your love life will be perfect.
12 DATE NIGHT IDEAS:
- Movie & Dinner – Go eat somewhere intimate with candles then head to a movie and cuddle. Maybe watch a horror film that will make you get super close.
- Learn a Dance – When you learn together something totally new it makes you have a happy feeling of accomplishing something together.
- Cook Something Together – make yummy cakes, cupcakes, etc.
- Game Night – Challenge your brain in some games that will make you laugh, cry and just have a great time. Go to a game night event with some other couples and have a grand ole' time!
- Head to San Francisco for yummy wine vineyards.
- Cuddling by a fire & watching a movie – Cuddling and watching a movie is always the perfect way to make you and your love get closer!
- Playing Video Games – Guys love to play video games, so if you’re not into it, maybe try to play some games with him and that will make you a little closer even if you aren't good at video games. I'm not a video game person but usually I will play some that are easy to get in control. Play with your man and he will smile and love you for it!
- Pretend you’re snowed in during the winter – You can play board games, curl up in a huge blanket together to keep warm, try some hot Q&A's with your honey bun or even play cards :)
- Go Ice Skating – I did ice skating for 10 years and I always like for us to go skating. You can hold hands, hold each other, and try to help them stop. Teach each other a few tricks...which sometimes leads to laughter and playfulness together.
- Have a pillow fight with feathers – We did this a couple times and we always had a great time. Get in your boy shorts and a cute silky pj top, and he can be in his boxers and just play a pillow fight together! You guys will have so much fun. Follow it up with a romantic kiss!
- Go to a ball or a 1800's type dance – why not go to a ball and you can dress up like a princess and he can dress like your prince and just make it like the movies? The 1800's dances are so much fun; I took him to this amazing dance and we just laughed at ourselves. The first part you don't touch and then when you get into the romantic dance then you can. So if you can find a dance like that--take your guy to it! He will love it. I promise.
- Snowball Fight – go outside when it's snowing and have a snowball fight with your lover. We do this every time winter hits and it’s snowing like crazy here.
What do you and your boyfriend or spouse do for date nights to keep the closeness still alive?