Love, Iris: How to Style a Valentino Blouse

SLIDER


6/4/15

How to Style a Valentino Blouse

When I saw these Valentino Blouses (Options Here) I fell in love with this one of their collection. I was like; This would be a fun top to pair with lots of items from different stores. In the picture below you will see: ShopBop, Charlotte Russe, & Windsor clothing. I love all these shops and have shopped at all these all the time.
From the shopbop store, I loved these Joe Jeans Heels; I was so excited and some of them are on sale too. I thought the black strap heels would be perfect for night out or a date or even a business meeting. I would totally pair it with the Rag and Bone clutches they have. Also, the pretty leather skirt is perfect as well. The Just Female section on shopbop have the cutest clothing like this leather skirt from it.
When I saw this grey skirt and black blazer at Charlotte Russe; I was like OMG this would be perfect with the top for a meeting. It would work perfectly together for those boring "conference" meetings we sometime's have to go to. Go in style to those and you will be more of a star then just hanging at the conference.
The Leather Pants and White and Black Heel's would go perfect even with the Clutch as well. Windsor always has such cute heel's and pant's that you can't go wrong with a pretty top from Shopbop. 
How to Style a Valentino Blouse, shopbop, valentino blouse, how to syle a valentino blouse, how to style, valentino clothing, windsorstore, windsor store, heels, charlotte russe,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design