Love, Iris: My Favorite Short Bikini's For Summer

SLIDER


6/19/15

My Favorite Short Bikini's For Summer

Happy Friday Everyone!
Today is all about Short Bikinis (Option Here). I'm all about short bikini's especially these that I found!
ShopBop has some cute ones and other options from other stores.
I don't feel comfortable wearing wearing thongs or those types of bikini's and these ones are perfect for me and for people that are like me and like to be in these types of shorts.
Some of the ones I"m loving from ShopBop are, are these J Brand Bikini Shorts and these Honeydew Bikini Shorts too. ShopBop has other cute swimwear (option here).
I love the colorful ones they are so cute don't you think? Here's some of the options I'm loving that are from Urban Outfitters they have tons of cute ones on their site! I love aztec type shorts. 
These boat shorts at the bottom are so adorable and from Sperry. They have some cute options too and they are even on amazon! How cool is that? The floral ones are from Wallis which have tons of different types of clothing I'm actually loving. 
The black and white bikini shorts are from Issa De' Mar Sorreto and the other is from Lolli!
What is your favorite type of bikini shorts?!
Short Bikini's, short bikini's, bikini shorts, shopbop, urban outfitters, shorts, shorts for swimming, aztec shorts,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design