Love, Iris: Merry Christmas With Oasap

SLIDER


12/25/14

Merry Christmas With Oasap

oasap clothing, lace dress, christmas lace dress, lace kimono, lace outfit, grey casual dress, pretty, oasap fashion, lace, black dress, little black dress,

. . .

Merry Christmas from me!
I love anything thats christmas and these dresses are seriously perfect for the holiday traditional party. I love a great lace dress and this one is perfect for christmas! Lace and white = Perfection.
Oasap is having a 30% off your order when you use code: hello2015
Oasap has the cutest items ever for your favorite holiday items, or even just to go out in. Don’t forget to check them out for more cute styles and low prices!


My christmas has been so amazing! I went to a christmas dinner with my wonderful friends and their families then went to my parents lunch and it’s just amazing. Christmas is never dull at my house or my friends houses! I love spending time with friends and family this holiday season



I hope you have a merry christmas and a happy new year! 

I am coming back with some amazing news next week and new outfits for you all to enjoy! :) 
. . .











11 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! That lace dress is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously that grey and lace outfit is so cute and especially that adorable lace dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!
    Thank you for these lovely pics.
    Merry Chritams&Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lace LWD. I own a similar one which I love. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for linking up to #thankfulthursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute!! You are adorable! I am doing a FREE BURBERRY fragrance giveaway if you want to enter!! :) www.xoxokat.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design