Love, Iris: #MyVegasStyle Challenge

SLIDER


5/27/14

#MyVegasStyle Challenge

Hello Cutie Pies!!
Sooo...I'm so excited about this lovely post, I have been contacted by Vegas.com to participate in the #MyVegasStyle challenge see how I would  style outfit's if I were at the Aria Hotel!! I've been to Vegas a million times, I've been in the Aria Hotel, but never stayed, since I already was some where else when I went, but I love the hotel; it's so beautiful and a fun atmosphere.
Today I will be making some lovely outfits for: Lunch at the Lemongrass, relaxing and doing some fun partying at the liquid pool lounge, dinner at Javier's and a night out at Haze Bar. I came to the conclusion, that I really need to get me some of these outfit's even for where I live and maybe stay at the Aria for the summer with my bestie and other cute friends of mine!!!

Hope you love my fun outfits! I put the links down if your interested in what I chose! :)

LUNCH DATE AT LEMONGRASS:

#myvegasstyle lunch date, my vegas style, #myvegasstyle, outfit collage, outfit layout, what i would wear in vegas, vegas night out, clubbing outfit, dinner outfit, lunch outfit, vegas outfits,\
OUTFIT DETAILS:

DRESS // SHOES // NECKLACE // HAIR BOW // WATCH // BRACELET // PURSE
__________________________________________________________________



SWIM PARTY AT LIQUID POOL LOUNGE:

Swimming at Aria Hotel, my vegas style, #myvegasstyle, outfit collage, outfit layout, what i would wear in vegas, vegas night out, clubbing outfit, dinner outfit, lunch outfit, vegas outfits,

OUTFIT DETAILS:
____________________________________________________________________________


DINNER AT JAVIER'S:

Dinner Date at the Aria Hotel, my vegas style, #myvegasstyle, outfit collage, outfit layout, what i would wear in vegas, vegas night out, clubbing outfit, dinner outfit, lunch outfit, vegas outfits,

OUTFIT DETAILS:

DRESS// NECKLACE // BRACELET // CUFF // WATCH // PURSE // HEELS //
__________________________________________________________________

NIGHT OUT AT THE HAZE BAR:

Clubbin at the Aria Hotel, my vegas style, #myvegasstyle, outfit collage, outfit layout, what i would wear in vegas, vegas night out, clubbing outfit, dinner outfit, lunch outfit, vegas outfits,
OUTFIT DETAILS:

__________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design