Love, Iris: Wishing it was summer...

SLIDER


3/20/14

Wishing it was summer...

jcp, jcpenney, jcpenney dresses, jcp dress, jcpenney dresses, floral dress, floral outfit, chihuahua, puppies, cute dog, long hair, extensions, bellami hair extensions, summer time outfit, pretty, cute, love, summer love,
jcp, jcpenney, jcpenney dresses, jcp dress, jcpenney dresses, floral dress, floral outfit, chihuahua, puppies, cute dog, long hair, extensions, bellami hair extensions, summer time outfit, pretty, cute, love, summer love,
jcp, jcpenney, jcpenney dresses, jcp dress, jcpenney dresses, floral dress, floral outfit, chihuahua, puppies, cute dog, long hair, extensions, bellami hair extensions, summer time outfit, pretty, cute, love, summer love,

Yellow Floral Dress: JcPenney's
Silver/Purple Gladiator Sandals: Macys (Similar)


I was bored at the mall and was like I need to hit up JcPenney's to see what other fun dresses they had! 
I'm not too sure on how it fits me, it's a little big, they never have my size so I always have to guess and hope it works, so I took it back, plus I need to be more tan anyways to work these dresses.  Isn't that dog the cutest!!! I thought so too, it's a long haired Chihuahua, she is so adorable. I love dogs well little cute dogs a lot! Anyways, This will be a short post since I have a huge test tonight! Tomorrow's outfit will be my other Peter Pilotto dress! :)

3 comments:

  1. That dress is lovely! And the dog is so cute and fluffy! My chihuahua doesn't have nearly as much hair.
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress, and pup!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iris! You are inside???? Why not the street??? lol You are so dang cute, it doesn't matter where your shoots are. Man and I love this beautiful dress or is it on a beautiful person? hmmmm. (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design