Love, Iris: How to Rock a Floral Dress!

SLIDER


3/26/14

How to Rock a Floral Dress!

How to rock a floral dress, asos, rebecca minkoff bag, how to rock a floral dress, floral heels, watch,  floral dresses, asos dress, white leather jacket,

White Jacket // Floral Dress // Watch // Heels // Bag //

Here's other floral midi dresses I'm loving!

Oh man, this asos dress I'm drooling over! I think I might have to get it, hopefully the price goes down! I just love it.

I thought it would be fun to pair it with a white leather jacket and floral heels and that fun hand bag!
Floral dresses are so cute and fun to wear, plus you can wear them with anything or just alone and make it casual.
I still can't take my eyes off that dress, seriously, I need to get it! :)
Hope you love this segment!
:)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not usually into florals but that's such a fun dress! Nice post!

    x
    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like floral dresses, and the pastel accessories you picked out are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Floral dresses are AMAZING, but I always struggle to find a print I like. This one you picked is perfect!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design