Love, Iris: Layered Look

SLIDER


11/26/13

Layered Look

Okay isn't this just the cutest layered look? I love it so much, because it's casual and nice looking to wear in an office, and at school and not have to worry so much if your not dressed right. I'm always an advocate for fun easy going clothing! I love this polka dot skirt, it fits with anything possible, even if it doesn't you can still pull it off!!! I love polka dots and chevron print scarfs together! Like my other post I did with chevron scarf and polka dot jeans!!! YEAH!!! So much fun, I hope you have a great week! I only have classes Monday! which is nice! Love it when teacher's have most of the week off, because sometimes it can get overwhelming well not really but it can if you take a million classes, but its only 2 weeks till the semester is over, thank god, I am still finishing up my Physician Assisted Suicide Research Argument paper, it's looking amazing, plus I have a really amazing friend that helps me with my peer review, because some people in classes always tell me "Iris, you did so great on the paper" and not give me anything that I did wrong, but this lady is just amazing at doing peer reviews! :D
polka dot, polka dot skirt, forever 21, forever21, f21, jcrew, jcrew style, deb shops, boots, ankle booties, ankle boots, black cardigan, ruffle cardigan, layered look, layered outfit, chevron,


polka dot, polka dot skirt, forever 21, forever21, f21, jcrew, jcrew style, deb shops, boots, ankle booties, ankle boots, black cardigan, ruffle cardigan, layered look, layered outfit, chevron,

polka dot, polka dot skirt, forever 21, forever21, f21, jcrew, jcrew style, deb shops, boots, ankle booties, ankle boots, black cardigan, ruffle cardigan, layered look, layered outfit, chevron,
Linking up with: Walking in Memphis

Polka Dot Skirt: Forever 21 (Here Similar , Similar)
Yellow Sweater: Jcrew (Here , Similar)
Cardigan: Kohls (Similar)
Chevron Scarf: Deb Shops (Here)
Booties: C/o Deb Shops (Here)




4 comments:

  1. I love the skirt and scarf together! It's a great mix of patterns! Xo- Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like the pop of yellow and the print mixing.
    Inge
    This Ever Evolving Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the polka dot skirt!!

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design