Love, Iris: #WIW! Outfit Layout Part 1: Weekly Outfits

SLIDER


8/9/13

#WIW! Outfit Layout Part 1: Weekly Outfits

I'm going to start doing on Friday's outfit layouts. Sometime's I don't have time to do outfit photo's since I get busy with school, but I will do a round of my weekly outfits in photo's. If you follow me on instagram (@irisisradtastic) you will see them day by day, but Friday's i will do all the outfit's all at one time! So hope you like what I'm going to be doing. Anyways, I had a crazy final's week, so many test, but my hardest one was the math! All finished with them, so I will have more time to do some outfit posts, but I will always do a Outfit Layout for you all every Friday! So get ready! Can you believe it's almost the 2nd week of august! Time has gone sooo fast!! It's pretty insane that fall is almost around the corner! Anyways, hope you enjoy this segment of Weekly Wardrobe! :D

-Monday-


 |Polka Dot Top: Forever 21 (Here)| Jeans: Deb Shops (Similar)|
 Scarf: Forever21 (Similar)| Wedges: Macys |

-Tuesday-




| Top: Forever 21 (Similar)| Scarf: Forever 21 (Here)|
 Leggings: Shopko (Here)| Heels: Macys |

-Wednesday-



| Jacket: ILY Couture | Dress: The Fashion Ninja (Here) |
 Tights: H&M (Similar) | Wedges: Macys |

-Thursday-


| Chambray: New York and Company (Similar) | Top: Forever 21 (Similar) |
 Maxi Skirt: Windsor (Here) | Sandals: Macys |
-Friday-



| Gingham Shirt: Target (Here) | Heart Sweater: Target (Here) | 
Jeans: Jordache (Similar) | Shoes: Macys |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design