Love, Iris: New Online Fashion Website: Sixty Six Fashion!

SLIDER


7/13/13

New Online Fashion Website: Sixty Six Fashion!

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to share this new online website called Sixty Six Fashion! The clothes are soooo adorable and chic and so affordable! All you United Kingdom people should check it out since it's in your area! The website is still uploading more fashionable clothing but they have a ton of stuff already on the website! But you can buy from anywhere really because it's online lol. I hope you totally check it out, you will love the deals they have!



Follow them on:
Facebook


Here's some clothing items on the site that are absolutely cute! If you want to buy some stuff check it out on there website or email the owner of the website on the Contact Us at the bottom of the page if you need help or ask more questions! I think the website is very usable for everyone that loves shopping online! They are so unique and cute, you couldn't go wrong. So here's a couple on items I thought would be cute.


I think this is a cute black and white dress! You could dress it up and dress it down, perfect for any ocasion. I love how it looks on both the models! 
Love Print Dress


Neon is the new blue now a days! Why not get a cute Neon Print dress that everyone will be wowing all about you all day long about you!
Neon Midi Dress


This Maroon dress is totally cute!!! I love that color!
Maroon Skater Dress




This top is so perfect for the summery weather! You can tuck it in a high waisted blue skirt, or wear how she's wearing it with liquid leggings! I love how vibrant this top is, and it will go good with any skin tone!
Pink Cross T-Shirt

I love this cute crop top! You could wear it with anything high waisted like a red high waisted maxi skirt, or anything really. I would totally wear it!
Aztec Blue Print Crop Top


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design